My name is Ken Gibson, found this site while looking up fiberglass enclosures. Just dropping in to say hello to everyone. I have been installing my own basic audio equipment for years. But, I'm looking to learn more of the custom installation like fiberglass, etc.

-Ken

My Name is Drayton Callahan

i found this website through a friend when i caught the bass crazer virus. :drink40:

My name is Ken Gibson, found this site while looking up fiberglass enclosures. Just dropping in to say hello to everyone. I have been installing my own basic audio equipment for years. But, I'm looking to learn more of the custom installation like fiberglass, etc.

Welcome to the forums guys!

Hey guys, Faris Mitri here. Caught the bug a couple years ago and right now planing out a huge build (at least for me :D ). Just here to look for advice and information on enclosures and suspension mainly.

I'll be digging through the archives of this forum for some info for sure!

And to Steve if you happen to read this, this is all your fault (; but I must thank you, music will never be the same since I discovered bass.

Hey guys, Faris Mitri here. Caught the bug a couple years ago and right now planing out a huge build (at least for me :D ). Just here to look for advice and information on enclosures and suspension mainly.

And to Steve if you happen to read this, this is all your fault (; but I must thank you, music will never be the same since I discovered bass.

Finally!! Someone from Portland!

Hopefully i'll give Portland a good name in the car audio world in the next couple years then! Assuming my build goes well. :woot:

Edited by dubknight

Hopefully i'll give Portland a good name in the car audio world in the next couple years then! Assuming my build goes well. :woot:

I bet, P-town has no one to rep SMD, I'm on the other side of the state for college. And hell, if I like your builds, I might ask you to help with my first one.

And welcome everyone else!

hey guys, just thought id introduce myself a bit! im joe, and yes, i am from the uk! i love what you do steve, and watched every single build vid on the tahoe, aswell as the caddy and you infected me with the bass bug!

currently got no beat, but im just starting my first build! :) im a bit of a noob, so i apologise to you all, for the inevitable stupid question! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Names mike dee im a long time addict of bass since 98 thanks to my bro and loud

cars on he road I live in philly and honestly this build i undertake be the first

Massively clean and loud .. oem like.

Steve meade i found about word of mouth and following the tahoe rank up Dbs

Much respect to meade i am a big fan.

Edited by MichaelD'Aulerio

I used to live a qtr mile at a time..thanks to the gas hike.

01 DD corolla w/ beat.