My name is Vince i am from North Carolina and have been addicted to bass ever since my sophmore year in high school when one of my friends put to memphis m3 15s and a 2000mojo in his land cruiser. I found the forum watchn video's on youtube like I always do when I am bored. Thats how I first saw steves Tahoe. I used to be on a different car stereo forum but once I found out about Steves I have been on here everyday since. I am for the most part a nooby but i have learned a s*^% load on here in the last 2 months or so that I have been on here. Great forum. I have gotton a couple guys at the local shops starting to get on here also

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, The name is Mike..18... since how the fuckd up economy is been jobless but still hustlin gettin by...anyway i drive a hand me down first owner 99 Lincoln navigator dad bought it in 2000...still running strong since he handed it down to me i seen steve meade a few times by my house...im guessing he lives near by... but since then ive been in to audio stuff,,right now im running 2 15" L7s powered by a 4000watt 2channel Lanzar amp and a (pointless 1 farad cap) which dose not do anything...and head unit is a pioneer in dash avic-n3..here is a few pictures some of u may have seen me around sac area

Posted Image

Posted Image

sittin on 26's...............OK they 20's but i keep em clean thou!!!!!!

Posted Image

if u know who i am don't try and steal from me i would hate to see my dad shoot someone again

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I'm Daniel from Australia.. I was Introduced to the site by charger.

I'm a bit of a bass head, but have experimented with SQ and the show scene with my Subaru Impreza WRX, HSV GTS and a bit of DB Drag with my '95 Cherokee

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love reading through the complex buildups, keep up the good work!

Edited by broadz

hey, my name is Ian and I am very new to car audio, so new in fact I actually let a car toys rep talk me into buying 2 Dual amps...if I knew where he lived I'd burn his house down...lol...ok, they're not THAT bad. I am going to step up to a DAT 1000.1 when they drop, not sure what subs I'll go with yet, but I'm learning :) startin a T-Line in a week or so for 2 JBL GT512s and the 140 (139.9) was on a ghetto hand held meter so who knows what it really is...peace

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

• 3 weeks later...

Sup guys I'm Ryan from Louisiana and been watching the site and videos for about 6 months and am going to build my first real SPL truck.. I pipeline for a living and get little time to play with my rigs but now i am going to go full force. I have played with car audio for the pase 7 years but never got into anything full custom just lil stuff like my 2 hifonics atlas 12' and brutis 2000W amp. i hit 141.9 at the gator drags with the system only half a$$ hooked up. Keep your eye out i'll be getting my burban back from my boys shop bagged and ready for the new bump i'm thinking 6 15 Fi's on zapco amps but i have not made up my mind yet..

but heres a vid befor the drag of my 141.9 setup nothing to fancy

Posted Image

Untitled-1.jpg

My name is Daniel, and I'm from West Virginia. I heard about Steve's work from the dealer who introduced me to RE and FI Audio. I checked out some of Meade's youtube vids, and I've been trolling these boards ever since. I'm sitting at home on a rainy saturday night at the moment with nothing to do, so I figured there's no better time than now to introduce myself.

I'd also like to say that I've never seen a more talented group of wood and fiberglass workers in my life. Steve's builds are insane, and there are members on this forum who are world class builders/installers too. I honestly hope to learn a lot from you guys, and hopefully I'll be able to show off some of my skills in a few months. I can't compete with a lot of you guys, but I'm no slouch...

im justin my peeps call me jae dunno if i already introed myself but shit its 44 pages and thats alot to read so its again been in audio for about 10.5 years and still learning stuff found this site by youtube. holla at ya boi ya dig in outty 5000

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

sup

found this site on your youtube

lookin forward to gettin sum good advice on sub amps etc..

have oldsmobile cutlass saloon

and by the end of may i SHOULD have a acura tl

but after watching yo vids i want a tahoe .. lol

oyea i make beats too

http://pickabeat.net/dmarc_beats/

i stay in atlanta btw

Edited by ☆Dmarc™☆

2ng76er.jpg

Dream Car