What are mids and highs? ???

:hairtrick: it dont matter as long as this is happening.lol ftw. my name is mark from orlando florida,and have been bumpin since the early 90's(ppi and cerwin vega)and since the military im trying to get back into car audio.thanks everyone for the help.hope to have pics of the durango build up soon

Edited by LOOKINFORSPL?

• 2 weeks later...

Name is Ray.I'm 22, from Nova Scotia, Canada. Found a video of Steve's Tahoe on roe a long time ago, been following the videos and browsing the forums here since even though I hadn't been posting.

No car atm, but I have some audio gear that I had in my ex girlfriends car. Just looking for a car to bump it in now.

pgsig.png

Hey im Chris Soland from Bottineau, ND. I stumbled across vids of steve on youtube one day n it was the craziest shit Ive ever seen. In all honesty i didnt even no they made an 18" subwoofer until his videos. Im pretty sure his videos inspired me to get 2 18's n show ppl in this lil shithole town what a real system is cause half of them have never heard of fi, dc, re...ect lol.

Greetings!

My name is Steve and I live in Pasadena (the first one) Maryland. I came on here to rep my products and answer questions and quell misconseptions. I am a 4 time Db-Drag World Finalist and hold the Maryland State SPL record for five years. I was the first person to use Stetsom Amps in North America, the first to take them to finals and the longest user of this product in America!!! I look in on lots of sights and answer lots of questions. I am not and electronics geek but have a direct line to the designer of these amps and depend on him lots of the time for answers. I built my car for music and found that I could burp a fair number too so that is what I do. Music is first for me though. I admire Steve Meade's builds as they are for music too! Hope to be able to help people with amplifier choices as we have 52 amplifiers in ourline. Here is a you tube of my car, Hope you like it!!!!

12 Volts Baby!!!!

Team Stetsom USA

Team Stinger

Team RENOTS

Db-Drag World Finalist 05,06,08,09

Maryland State Record Holder 05,06,07,08,09

2009 Certified Score 161.0 Db-Drag SS 1-2

NSPL Maryland State Record 06,07,08,09

443-623-4952

welcome to the forum Steve...your EX is fuckin sick...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

welcome to the forum Steve...your EX is fuckin sick...

i agree 100%

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I'm an extreme bass addict... I have to have it all day everyday if possible... I found this site after watching Steve's tremendous bass videos on Youtube.com... I spread the word across the midwest about a guy named steve meade and his Fi BTL's in his Tahoe... All I gotta say is Props homes a clean and sexy setup and rediculous bass... Gotta love it.

Hey guys (and girls if there are any) im new to the forum, and I have an obssesion for car audio. I found this site through Steves youtube and have been browsing around the forums for that last two weeks and let me tell you, I have learned TONS. I dont have a car yet or a system, but I do plan on getting one within the next 6 months, so in the mean time im just doin some research trying to figure out whats good, n whats not good. :hairtrick:

2003 rsx:Alpine CDE-102Fosgate P300-1Fosgate P1 6.5"s15" Re SRX

hi every1, I'm not telling my RL name (tho it wouldn't rly matter :D), I'm from finland and I looooove bass, just can't live without it, my own system kinda sucks tho but can't have better when outta money (some ground zero 400w 12" sub) :P . Found this place from steve's youtube.

oh forgot, I'm 19 yrs old.

Edited by xanoreita