Hi everyone.

I'm Nick, living in the Netherlands a couple of kilometers from Amsterdam. Found this site by checking youtube clips of bouncing subwoofers. I love house, dirty house and house techno music and also rap/hiphop because of the hard and low basses!

I have now a full JBL setup in my car. I have not a really big car (Seat Ibiza) so I have a 12" sub with a 'mono' amplifier and oval rear + front speakers. I have also a headunit of Pioneer which works fine for now.

C u around at the forum!

Edited by Ibin

My names Tarell Lee aka T.Lee ive loved audio every since i can remember then when i heard people with sytems in cars i became addicted. Im 19 years old.

I found realm of excursion and thats where i first saw steve meade then i seen him on youtube and learned about this website from that. Ive known about this forum for a few

years but i just recently signed up. Glad i did ive learned ALOT. I can do anything thats involves car audio myself.

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

my name is david saw smd vids on youtube and heard about site on termpro so here i am.

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Hi i'm Andrejs from Latvia. Found this site from SMD @ youtube. This is a amazing place to learn new things and to find out whats good and whats crap on audio to not waste your money.

And of course to have a good time with people with the same hobby as my.

Yea, and i'm 25.

Deck: Pioneer P88RS

Amp: Poweracoustic PS2-1200 bridged 600W R.M.S. @4ohm

Amp: DLS CA41 4 x 70 W @ 4ohm

3-way system: DLS Reference 6.3 60 W RMS / 90 W max

Sub: Hertz HX300 12" 600W R.M.S. @ 4ohm in 4th Bandpass

Alt. : OEM 120A

RCA: 3x Audison

Wire:: 2ga

Hi everyone. My name is Mike and I am from Birmingham, England. Found SMD via the youtube videos. I used to be into brain rattling bass when I was a younger bloke but I am more into quality now than quantity. Im hoping to learn as much as I can from the experienced peeps on here and make some new friends along the way :friends:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, my name's dave. I'm 15, been in the game for about 2 years. Been deep into it since about last summer. I've helped out some family members, and some friends with their systems.

l_eecacda3fd53489f939d0779ba931eb7.jpg Me, and what i do.

My Command Center :D

SDC10015.jpg

And, why yes that is a 12" Alpine Type E you see sitting there :). ran a lead of wire over from the original computer sub box, to the big box.

I'll definitely be on this forum, 24/7. I've basically gotten myself into car audio, always had an interest for massive bass and :hairtrick: .

-Dave

Guys, help me out! Subscribe to me! youtube.com/davescaraudio

snowmobiling videos, mostly CAR AUDIO VIDS! tips and howto's and just my projects!

Hi, my name is wim and im from holland. :)

im 14 now and got into subwoofers and bass music caused by the vids of mr meade himself on youtube :)

i started 2 years ago with 1 12" osio 300 watt subwoofer on a regular home amp now i run 2 stealth st-9300 and i'm the most hated person in my neighbourhood :P got into the forum because i thought: well why not