Im Duncan, found the site thru RooTxBeeR, or Eric. Im running a "budget system" as i like to call it. Hopefully Ill learn some fun stuff here!

The username, little-yellow-submarine is inspired by a long time friend's brother's nickname for my little yellow chevy aveo, or as he calls it, the yellow submarine.

2008 Chevy Aveo hatchback

12" Pioneer sub sealed box

800w Sony amp

(Bass on a Budget)

Aye... Im Zack. I had another account on here, just never posted anything on it. Wasnt ready to roll with the big dawgs, still not ready. But whatever. Ive payed attention to what is frowned upon here and such so i think i should be able to flow with the community. Oh and in case anyone has looked for SBN videos on youtube, i have one up there on a channel called "poshardybody". Anyways, sup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My name is Beck and I work at an audio shop in Huntsville, Alabama called The Speakerbox. Glad to be a part of the forum!

The Speakerbox - Huntsville, AL

TheSpeakerbox.net

Facebook.com/TheSpeakerboxHSV

Rockford Fosgate, Memphis Audio, Phoenix Gold, Alpine, Pioneer, Polk Audio

Hi I'm mat this is my first post. I'm from the UK. i found this site though YouTube on steave meades videos. i have a few questions on subs amps enclosures an everything about systems. ill have to go looking where to post my questions in a min. Love the site love the videos love anything loud.

Hey guys, new(ish) member. Been lurking since about 2009, life is starting to get in order so I have a bit more time to hop on here.

I'm a SUPER ULTRA MEGA computer nerd. I've been working with computers since I was about 11 when I took apart my first apple IIe.

I've been learning car audio almost as long, since I was 14. Though I havent had the funds to put into it, and computers are a cheaper hobby.

I've been keeping track of Steve's builds for years, and I highly respect his fabrication skills and intelligence to do what he does, and some of the other builds I've seen on here are downright amazing. Hopefully soon I can start to do some fiberglass work, as its been one of the things I've wanted to learn for years.

Right now I have a little W201 190e with a 3.0 motor swap. Electrical system has been upgraded with an amp from an ML55 (180 amp @ 1200 rpm, 240 @ 3000) 0/1 AWG stinger run to the back. Kicker 4 inch 2 ways in the dash and 4 inch stock midbass drivers in the doors powered by a JBL 2 channel amp. JL Audio 1000/1 V.2 SLASH amp, 2 JL Audio 12w6s in a ported box tuned to 22hz

It hits pretty mean on the lows, but its difficult to get loud in that car because the gas tank is right behind the rear seat. Working on porting through the rear deck.

Anyway, if anyone has any computer questions, feel free to PM me. Still trying to get my post count up (and help out) so I can get in the 18+ forums. You'd think after 3 years I'd be more active lol!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Yo! I'm Austin, found the forums by Steve's Youtube channel. Student mechanic/amateur basshead. hope to get to know you guys, gotta spend more time with people that has the same interests. :)

1988 Porsche 944T

http://www.stevemead...81-porsche-944/

Twin-Charged Mini Cooper S 2002

http://www.stevemead...-mini-cooper-s/