Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

hey steve i didnt mean u guys jus use bassbut we go big for our mids.like some cars use 10s and 12s electrovoice for mids and bullet tweeters.and we use mostly midrange and seperate tweeter not 2 ways or 3 ways or components.

hi i am ruger, an oldie getting back into car audiomy first system was a panasonic home speaker box and a sparkomatic underdash 20+20.moved on to RF, JL and Linear Stuff in early 90's built alot of boxes back in the day, now ima lazy bastage.got out of car audio when RF started there wolfpack thing lol were is fakuda's? yellow s-10  ;Danyway i seen your video's on roe and seen you around RF and ROE forum's. sorry to see your car getting jacked, i hope to see it back to original or better  8).

whasssup.....welcome!you really dont know the status on the honda?  That makes 2 people here.....i thought everyone knew how she was comin along.  I guess i better put my "rebuild" pics on this site.  Im a lazy bastage too thats why all that stuff isnt up yet..... ill get to it one of these days, maybe today.

Whaddup guys. I'm from ROE just like alot of others. Same name on there. I don't have anything Audiobahn anymore I just keep the name to keep it simple. I like the Hoe, the Vic and all of Steve's work and have been checkin the site for a couple weeks so I decided to join the forum.

Whats upMy name is JoshI need to get my ass out and start competing again.I am in San Jo

What you need to do is hook me up with some new Raider's gear. :o8)
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Meade waz up? nice site! later jbondoxJim