Justin's Yukon Part III

eh we had the atomic at .6 so i think that was enough power. only thing i saw wrong with the ss xxxs is that they re so damn inefficient fs are like 22 hz they are built to be super musical

and yeah that one woofer that 5 companies made lmao

Roseville, CA

so justins yukon wasnt loud as fuck? lol go ahead and say it wasnt because even cops in Folsom were gettin demos from him.

and what do you mean they are weak? you mean lacking numbers weak? okay go ahead and chase 10ths. the box was made to do the 49.9 class and a simple woofer change would have done it easily.

what do you mean you know what he relies on? good craftsmanship? over kill? fiberglassing? all of these sound good to me bro. and if you think you have him figured out wait for the next bro.

ps. minel you know is all love bro im just being real

i dont take this shit to heart dont tripp..

yeah i said it EAR-O-METER woofers loud as fuck justins numbers were a joke...am i not right? even tho im in no position to be talkin crap..which i concider that im not... but ehh w.e

i also believe since elvises last box was a fail for the tsns at ar justin is wasting his time using it i dont like justins woofers at all they are loud but sound like death... no offense(like i said im no no position to be e talkin shit being powerless!)

and yes i said i know how elvis builds his box and how he got the idea to build them like that not saying how because it will be bs this bs that my name is elvis im the man and im always right and best in this game/sport..so i dont need arguments

and i believe if ur talking about elvises escalade blow through i already seen how its going to look like and looks loud and i hope it is too..cuz if its not....idk what imma have to say after that..

also for the record incase u try to say anything about ar when he got his loss to preston...i already know he would of been """slammin 55's if he had 5k to each woofer""

Nowi may not be the most experienced dude in knowing everything but i know few of the basics.

++its all love bro++

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

LMAO, Minel your a Funny Kid.....

When you Build a Somewhat Decent Box then come in here And Talk it up...

I tried to Back you up on that Subwoofer Box You built... I wouldnt feel safe putting my 6x9's in it....

AR was My 1st Loss!

4krms on 4 TSNS 18's GIVE ME A BREAK!

Those woofer's Wont Post ANY number's Unless given 5krms EACH... You cant Post a Number when your Subs WONT MOVE!

Yes the Box was To tall... DO I CARE...? NO!

Was It drawing Many people to my Truck... YES!

Build your shit, And Ill Build Mine... Untill you Break 50's on MUSIC Then Come and Talk Shit about me....

Quit Reading The INTERNET AND BUILD SOMETHING!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

i dont take this shit to heart dont tripp..

yeah i said it EAR-O-METER woofers loud as fuck justins numbers were a joke...am i not right? even tho im in no position to be talkin crap..which i concider that im not... but ehh w.e

i also believe since elvises last box was a fail for the tsns at ar justin is wasting his time using it i dont like justins woofers at all they are loud but sound like death... no offense(like i said im no no position to be e talkin shit being powerless!)

and yes i said i know how elvis builds his box and how he got the idea to build them like that not saying how because it will be bs this bs that my name is elvis im the man and im always right and best in this game/sport..so i dont need arguments

and i believe if ur talking about elvises escalade blow through i already seen how its going to look like and looks loud and i hope it is too..cuz if its not....idk what imma have to say after that..

also for the record incase u try to say anything about ar when he got his loss to preston...i already know he would of been """slammin 55's if he had 5k to each woofer""

Nowi may not be the most experienced dude in knowing everything but i know few of the basics.

++its all love bro++

well that 4 18 box really hasnt been tested each sub was seeing around 1500 watts a piece and you know that is fucking joke for these woofers. i think if he would of had 3k a woofer he would have been the loudest one at that show EASY

but he lost to luie with 2 memphis 12s and one amp.

and i wouldn't say joke 149.7 is an okay number not great but most guys on this site haven't hit that number.

plus if you ever talk to Justin about it their was a few malfunctions and he isnt really interested in truly competing

and

Roseville, CA

LMAO, Minel your a Funny Kid.....

When you Build a Somewhat Decent Box then come in here And Talk it up...

I tried to Back you up on that Subwoofer Box You built... I wouldnt feel safe putting my 6x9's in it....

AR was My 1st Loss!

4krms on 4 TSNS 18's GIVE ME A BREAK!

Those woofer's Wont Post ANY number's Unless given 5krms EACH... You cant Post a Number when your Subs WONT MOVE!

Build your shit, And Ill Build Mine... Untill you Break 50's on MUSIC Then Come and Talk Shit about me....

Quit Reading The INTERNET AND BUILD SOMETHING!

okay bro i know u did..and i appriciat that but i will get u the same wood ubuild the same t line box but fix the center piece of the board actually... move it 2 inches to be ceneterd.. and see how much of a difference it will make.... IT WONT i can gaurantee u that...and u already know that box was for aj's subaru and u already know that i wouldnt use that wood to build a box OF MINE so if i was u id try sticking to something else to clown on me for.. and yes when ppl bring up thatu got ur 1stloss to mr p when he was on 6k and u were on 14 or 16 i believe..gaurantee u ur box wasnt as big as a house u would of had preston...BUUUUT..i will build mine this bass racing shit dont mean anything to me and u already know this...i just love loud music if im hittin a 148.6 ill be happy as fuck but i can more then gaurantee u with these woofers ill be hittin a 50 on music if everything works out as i have it planned "power plant wise that is"" im pretty much a zack #2 type build but ill get there...and im not reading the internet.. this was man to man talk..i know what u base your boxes off of tuning and the whole shabang brotha...i had my finals words..no more thread jackin

edit spelling

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

well that 4 18 box really hasnt been tested each sub was seeing around 1500 watts a piece and you know that is fucking joke for these woofers. i think if he would of had 3k a woofer he would have been the loudest one at that show EASY

but he lost to luie with 2 memphis 12s and one amp.

and i wouldn't say joke 149.7 is an okay number not great but most guys on this site haven't hit that number.

plus if you ever talk to Justin about it their was a few malfunctions and he isnt really interested in truly competing

and

talked to justin... its cool i can dig it

BUILDLOG

that box at ar was insane!! this box was fuckin loud too, and for someone that dosnt care about meters its perfect, my whole box is 1.5" weights over 300 lbs without the subs and i wouldnt change it at all, if anything it made my truck ride smoother...big ass boxes ftw if you have the space for it...hurry up and get workin on your truck elvis

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

okay bro i know u did..and i appriciat that but i will get u the same wood ubuild the same t line box but fix the center piece of the board actually... move it 2 inches to be ceneterd.. and see how much of a difference it will make.... IT WONT i can gaurantee u that...and u already know that box was for aj's subaru and u already know that i wouldnt use that wood to build a box OF MINE so if i was u id try sticking to something else to clown on me for.. and yes when ppl bring up thatu got ur 1stloss to mr p when he was on 6k and u were on 14 or 16 i believe..gaurantee u ur box wasnt as big as a house u would of had preston...BUUUUT..i will build mine this bass racing shit dont mean anything to me and u already know this...i just love loud music if im hittin a 148.6 ill be happy as fuck but i can more then gaurantee u with these woofers ill be hittin a 50 on music if everything works out as i have it planned "power plant wise that is"" im pretty much a zack #2 type build but ill get there...and im not reading the internet.. this was man to man talk..i know what u bass your boxes off of tuning and the whole shabang brotha...i had my finals words..no more thread jackin

edit spelling

Yea OK!

The SS 10k Does 4500wrms @ 14.4v's Thats why they Discontinued it!

CALL GRIZZ, He told me!

Try Powering 4 TSNS 18's of 4krms LMAO!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

that box at ar was insane!! this box was fuckin loud too, and for someone that dosnt care about meters its perfect, my whole box is 1.5" weights over 300 lbs without the subs and i wouldnt change it at all, if anything it made my truck ride smoother...big ass boxes ftw if you have the space for it...hurry up and get workin on your truck elvis

i didnt say it wasnt..i loved the way those things sounded elvis seen the smile on my face and the deadly expressions...im just saying i know elvis and i know he could of done better

BUILDLOG

Archived