Slapuhho Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 Okay, I had 484$ store credit at best buy.. So I decided to use it on a new deck. If anyone has it please give me some reviews. Cost for deck 484.76 Money on gift card 484.77 I think it looks pretty cool. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
99vic Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 my friend has one i think they are great.very user friendly, i was lookin into getting one. wholesale price makes them even better. being tight on cash makes it hard to get anything though lol. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
heyitsmekyle15 Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 Cost for deck 484.76Money on gift card 484.77 Thats a good deal if ive ever seen one 4 15" dc audio level 4 xl's in 4th order blow through 2 IA 40.1's at 2 ohms strapped with 3.9 rise...currently own 4 IA 40.1s..... 1 06zx3504 running Kicker QS 6 1/2's 1 iraggi 180 amp alt 1 optima d34 yellow top under hood 5 deka intimidators HU - Eclipse AVX5000 W/ DCU-105 Termlabed 157db at 38hz 6000 watts
Slapuhho Posted August 6, 2009 Author Report Posted August 6, 2009 my friend has one i think they are great.very user friendly, i was lookin into getting one. wholesale price makes them even better. being tight on cash makes it hard to get anything though lol. Yeah, I would of never bought a new deck if I didnt' have store credit, It looks very nice. I'm excited. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Crump Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 Yessir, lucky mofo with that 1 penny. Now you will finaly be "done" with your car Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Slapuhho Posted August 6, 2009 Author Report Posted August 6, 2009 Yessir, lucky mofo with that 1 penny. Now you will finaly be "done" with your car The BB guy was trying not to start laughing. Fun day fun day. Also ordered a new battery upfront. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.