Sonic Electronix

ya eric thats one problem with mine like they hit really hard on highs mids an lows but when it get sreally low my lights n everything dim really bad an my hunit shuts off sometimes bc m,y batt cant keep up

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

so they work good now.

charged battery to 13.15... it wouldnt go any higher

cleaned grounds up with a sander :)

and changed some settings on amp (subsonic, Low pass)

I think my radio is going bad man.

I can turn subwoofer off, and it'll still play. It doesn't get loud until the deck volume is way up. Speakers are quiet off HU.

We ran another car's RCAs to my amp. I turned my HU to 0, and we used his signal from his car, and it was wayyy louder.

But competition today at 4pm

I'm probably going to do Street Beat since the Sweeps we did today weren't too loud. Any suggestions?

2 RE SE @ 32Hz

AQ 1200D

Image Dynamics Ctx65cs

Hifonics Zxi6008

so they work good now.

charged battery to 13.15... it wouldnt go any higher

cleaned grounds up with a sander :)

and changed some settings on amp (subsonic, Low pass)

I think my radio is going bad man.

I can turn subwoofer off, and it'll still play. It doesn't get loud until the deck volume is way up. Speakers are quiet off HU.

We ran another car's RCAs to my amp. I turned my HU to 0, and we used his signal from his car, and it was wayyy louder.

But competition today at 4pm

I'm probably going to do Street Beat since the Sweeps we did today weren't too loud. Any suggestions?

you might need to buy a new HU, they do go bad after a while.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Noob here but I've been playing with stereos for nearly ten years now.

I had an issue with the ground on my rca terminals (on the back of the hu) causing the same issue.

It's easily fixed if you solder a small wire from the rca ground ring to the body of the h/u

i think you got used to em i was the same way.. but i remeterd and they were the same.. actually .1 higher lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Archived