:help::help::help: Hello there fellow Kicker fan, I'm looking for an old school SPAIR (silver cones) for my solo X 12"s . . . particularly the dual 1 ohm which we all knew they stop the productions on those. If ever you guys are planning to get rid of your old SPAIR, please pm me. I'm currently looking at 3 to 4 SPAIR dual 1 ohm :help::help::help::help: Edited by TeamSSC Ron

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Contact this guy: imeverlast.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/imeverlast__W0QQ_armrsZ1

He is going to be one of your best chances of getting what you need.

I can't say anything about him out of respect to him but its a 60/40 chance in your favor that he can help you out.

LOL he has so much stuff that he doesn't know what he has.

Let me put it to you this way. I have been hunting down some Kicker XPL-C series, the good ones from 98 to 2000 and he was able to get me 2 brand new never taken out of the box 12 inch 4 ohm XPL's last fall and even the cardboard boxes that they came in from the factory where in perfect shape.

He has also gotten me some very rare Kicker emblems that go on the ZR amps and those were brand new too.

Trust me when I say he has alot more product than what he is offering on Ebay and I trust him very well.

I might be stepping over my bounds here so I'm stopping talking about him but try him first and he has gone out of his way to help me.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Thanks bro . . . . I'm on it ! . . . . I'm hoping his got what I need.

I'm wishing you luck man.

That part is going to be so rare I just hope he can help you.

PM me and let me know how the end result turned out.

FYI he is doing the whole family thing so give him a day or 2 to respond back.

Any trouble and I'll try and get ahold of him for you but I'm sure you know how screwed up things can get when you add a 3rd person into a 2 person deal.

Good Luck!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png