98HOEONSIXEZ build of MR_CLARKS 98 s10 on 20s (yes you read that right IM BUILDING IT)BIG 4 DONE 9-5-09

So yes,you did just read this right,me,johnathan price is going to tackle a build for a good friend of mine.He lives here in greenville,Ms.He has an 98 model chevy s10 extended cab.So far his equiptment list is...

2 Rockford fosgate power hx2s dual 2s

1 crossfire vr4000 amp (For subs)

1 hifonics olympus 250x4 (for mids and highs) i believe this is too much,maybe we will sell this and get like an 85x4 or something along that lines.

4 kinetic 2000s i believe

4 sets of memphis m class 6.5 inch components.( we will only use 2 sets of these im thinking) 1 in the doors and 1 in the kick panels)

Hes already got some type of pioneer cd player.

So i had a buddy of mine design the box for me after i measured everything on here (thanks smokemtires)And just started on it tonight!

This is a start,he has been slowly buying stuff over the past...well going on 2 dam years and im tired of it not going anywhere,hopefully this will get him motivated.Ill prolly start on the big 3 and getting power wires ran back to the bed of the truck (thats where im gonna put the batts) soon,then go on with the box building after we/yall come up with a good design.

thanks again,i know how helpful yall are,and will help me get thru this,plus i know yall want to see if i can accually do something right!! so get your hands dirty with me! any help/ideas is much appreciated!

thanks

johnathan price/98hoeonsixez

So here comes the pictures

heres the truck

Posted Image

First out with the old crap...ol busted ass kicker in a probox

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok in this first picture,i measured about an inch and a half off the back wall to about 2 inches away from the back of the seat and came up with 19-20 inches.Also i dont know if you can see it in the picture there is a ledge that comes out from the back wall that is about 3 iches higher than the rest of the floor,it extends out from the back wall to about ten inches then it drops down and levels out for the rest fo the floor

Posted Image

The next one i measured was about 1.5 inches from the back glass to the back of the seat and got right at 10 inches

Posted Image

This one is measured from close to the floor up the back of the seat so this would be the front face height

Posted Image

This one is from side to side on the bottom.

Posted Image

Heres a few more pictures i took.

this is the ledge that i was talking about,its about 3 inches tall

Posted Image

This is the height from the top of the ledge up the back window

looks to be about 24-25 inches to the back window line,but again it can go higher if needed too

Posted Image

This is how long that ledge is

looks to be about 7-8 inches

Posted Image

Heres the box design smokemtires came up with for me its

Port area 55.5

and tuning would be 32hz. With roughly

6.2 cubic feet before displacement.

Posted Image

Archived