98HOEONSIXEZ build of MR_CLARKS 98 s10 on 20s (yes you read that right IM BUILDING IT)BIG 4 DONE 9-5-09

Crap i got so busy with my thread i forgot to post the pictures from work we have being doing on the ol s10.The past 2 days we were doing the BIG 4.yeah thats right,i stepped it up a notch :D anyways heres the pixurs

getting the stock grounds out of the way

Posted Image

the wires were just a little long so i cut them to length

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

all the wires ran up

Posted Image

Posted Image

battery in,zip tied wires blah blah blah

Posted Image

Posted Image

next i will be running the wire back for the batteries that will be goin in the bed.stay tuned..but it may get put on hold for a while because of my build bout to go down on my tahoe!

just added an extra ground thats all

Sorry to jack your thread, but I have referred to it as the big 4 as well

Ive seen a lot of suvs with everything upgraded under the hood, but the amps are grounded using a flimsy backseat bolt or cargo hold down

I'll run a separate ground from the frame to a point where the amp(s) can be grounded well

back on topic, keep up the good work http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Sorry to jack your thread, but I have referred to it as the big 4 as well

Ive seen a lot of suvs with everything upgraded under the hood, but the amps are grounded using a flimsy backseat bolt or cargo hold down

I'll run a separate ground from the frame to a point where the amp(s) can be grounded well

back on topic, keep up the good work http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

thats right!and thanks mang!

Archived