Sundown Audio

Whats A Good Amp For Me?

but it will not be stable at 2ohms when bridged, and whats the point of getting it if you cant get the most out of it?

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

^^ ya, dunno bout that power acoustik amp so much anymore..

i really like this rockford fosgate 851S amp, my friend says it only draws 80A, and does 850wrms +

I had a RF Power 800a2 and the birthsheet read 1100watts which is almost the 1200w your looking for but as said above its not stable bridged at 2ohms. To find that in a RF amp you either have to go with an older mono bd style (like a bd1000) or a newer Power two channel (like a T8002). The older RF bd amps are going for around $250 on Ebay and the T8002s are going for $350.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

talk to that guy i recomended he had one and it looked to be in good shape. And it is perfect for what you needed. And since it is RF you know it is underated, That year wasnt underated as much as the older ones or the new ones but it will do what you are needing. Mine i had way back when did like 1200 at 2ohms

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

ya the 01-03 amps wernt under rated as much as older or newer amps... my 801s was like 850 the 801x was 857 301m 344

for the 06 amps the 3002 has been seen with 800w

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

dleccord--what about that forum discount? 315 shipped?

that price was sometime last summer. when i last checked, the discounts were no longer there. even so, $365 is a lot for that kind of amp. for about $50 more, you can find a used orion 2500d.

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper