EAST COAST MYTHBUSTERS NOW nother subwoofer myth

im watching it now and idk why they would go with that shit.

even thought its loud and everything and good if they really wanted to test it they should of brought some cars meant for burping that can hit 170 at least.

thhey dont know real sound systems. STEVE show em How

dunno if its a new episode or old but there gonna try to set off bullets with subwoofers....im tuned in!!!

Discovery HD FTW!!!

it's an old one....they're gonna fry an MTX Jackhammer at the end and blame it on the bonding agents

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

they dont smoke the woofers, the glue just got hot, they even said that, but they need to try that subwoofer thing again, i mean a subwoofer moves in an up n down motion not zigzag bs, and for a 50'' sub, they could of gottin alot of cone area in there to do that

but then again it was bs anyways, in the vid they was tryin to recreate, they only had mids n highs playin a high ass hertz tone, no subwoofer, but ied luv to see em try to do it, whats his name with that lexas is the only one i seen ina car to do that, but aint it like a half wall in that car?

and that jackhammer truck is a rigged, i mean 4 8500 10's ported for midbass and 2 22'' speakers, it should hit 160, but they could have done better

i wanna email em on some of there myths that they needed help on, some of the ppl on there know alot but not about some things, but for a weeble wobble thing type woofer to do 156db @15htz is damn good i think, but if they just put a pivot point on that kinda like how a steam trains wheels work, it could of done a hell of alot more i think

spell check much?

and yes they did smoke them, hence all of the smoke

you don't get that much smoke by just heating up the glue

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?