wow, sounds like my job.

Picture this:

Payday.

I have school

Get out of school

Go as fast as I can to work because I know that we close right after i'd get there...

We closed, on payday, and nobody told me

FUCK THAT

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

• 2 weeks later...

/rant

first of all my chemistry teacher (which i have complained about b4) is trying to teach us about first order decomposition reactions. she suckas at teaching. wut she did was read out of the book and write one problem on the board. once she is done reading through it she asks if we are okay with that and if we understand it. naturally no one says they dont because its the first time we see this stuff. the next day we have a quiz over this shit. we have one example problem that wasnt even explained properly and now we have to do it on our own for a grade?? WTF!!! plus this is the third quz weve had this week and we have a big test on thursday. wut is it about? hell if i know. i dont know wut to do im capable of learning this stuff but i need a better teacher cause this one sucks ass. FUCK THIS FUCKIN ASSHOLE

second, my english teacher (who is an absolute bitch btw) tells us we need to have chapters 1-3 of the Octopus read by Friday. Im like alright thats fine i can read that. then she tells us that its fucking 134 pages!!! and to top it off i wont get my book til wednesday and we have a quiz on the shit this friday! honestly isnt that a little much? oh and we took a quiz on Our Town today. i read the play i actually enjoyed it. i take the test and i have to leave 12 questions (out of 40) blank because i didnt ever remember reading the shit she asked. for example she asked wut vegetable ms. webb was working on growing. this was casually mentioned in one sentence in a large paragraph. another question came from a stage direction that she was supposed to read (we read aloud in class) but the bitch was workin on some other shit. FUCK THAT SHIT

third, my math teacher (who i believe is bi polar) is outside talking to some other teacher. the class files in at 7:45 (i have an early morning class) and we wait for her to show up. no bellringer on the board or anything so we just talk amongst ourselves. she walks in at 7:58 and yells at us for not starting to work on our projects we started yesterday. well considering she had the instructions locked in her filing cabinent i find it a little hard to do that. plus when the fuck did it become ok for teachers to not instruct class anymore?? FUCK THE DAMN BI POLAR BITCH

finally, FUCK THE FACT THAT I HAD TO LOOK SO DAMN LONG TO FIND THIS FUCKIN POST! none of u guys have anything to complain about?

/rant over

if u read that then wow props to u

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

speaker outputs blow...on both terminals...... MAJOR FUCK THAT

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Yes I read the whole thing.

My lazy ass reading IH8PunkRok's rant when I should be doing definitions for English class... FUCK THAT!

lol i did the same..

one week of hot sun then today fucking rain and cold as fuck.. fuck that

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

asking the girl ive been chasing out and she says no

FUCK THAT MUTHER FUCKIN SHIT!!!

im not in a very good FUCKING mood right now if u cant tell

oh working my ass off (literally) to change the way i look and losing 25 pounds to try and become more "likeable" for the woman type and it doesnt fucking work yet. FUCK THAT

FUCK THIS... just fuck it ... i dont wanna care but i have to care.... fuck... :(

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

going to local audio shop (20 miles away) for the hell of it, asking how much the 07 l7 15s are just cuz i was bored and they tell me 500 for the pair....i only have 20-muther effin dollars! i can definately buy them! lol

FUCK HAVING LOTS OF DREAMS OF THINGS TO DO TO YOUR CAR AND NOT HAVING THE MONEY....

oh btw, for those who care, i got fired (allegedly) and didnt even get told...lol fuck it!

oh reading all of IH8PunkRok's post...wow! fuck that for you! lol

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.