Well i ordered some RF 6.5 comps 3 weeks ago with 2 day shipping and yesterday the place that i ordered from called me and told me that they had bin returned to them because of damage to box and i was all FUCK THAT

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Guest KyleCannon

To be honest to how I felt with a girl to get it off my chest and expect nothing out of it (just to vent and feel better) to have her say its cool and we move on and everything is cool for over 2 months.... I offer her advice on a situation and she brings it up and says she hasn't been comfortable with me since I did that and has just ignored it. Now.... we're not talking and she was a really really good friend..... FUCK THAT!

A girl I like told me she needed money to get some medication so she could get better. Turned out she fucked a dude and got knocked up. I paid for the abortion.... 100$ worth of it.... the dude only paid like 40 bucks.... I didn't even get shit! FUCK THAT!

I have to pay 426 a month for my car insurance. FUCK THAT!

I have a friend that knows I am in a financial bind to ask for a loan and she will pay me back, well, one thing led to another and has happened on multiple occasions now and I am out over 200 bucks thats amp money man! FUCK THAT!

I could go on and on....

Edited by KyleCannon

bought a used trans for my rex guy swore it was legit. fluid didnt smell burnt. 7 hours labor later shit still shifts about the same as the old one. FUCK THAT!

mother fuckers lying bout shit FUCK THAT

need more sleep FUCK THAT

work 45-50 hrs a week and only have 1 sick day for 6 months of work. FUCK THAT

might not get a cowl hood for my hoe cause " there already spoken for " FUCK THAT i been buying shit from F.B.I for 6 years.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/