went to the dentist and it cost 600 to fix my two front teeth... fuck that... then they tell me i might have to end up getting a root canal and crowns on the teeth in the future.... fuck that

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

You wait forever to watch the last show of the sopranos and then you like what the fuck ! :angry: so fuck that and fuck the lame ass writers !!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

We got rain for the first time in a month, but it only lasted like 10 mins fuck that. Need rain for the garden so i can make some money.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"