Sonic Electronix

How well do 15s play music?

15 may be louder but may not be good on sq but hey ftw do what u want its your ride...

so are you trying to say 15's dont have an sq? if thats what your saying then you need to put that crack pipe down. because it's clouding your hearing and your judgement

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Quick question, will a smaller ported enclosure hit harder than a larger ported enclosure?

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

it all depends. there is no answer other then build it and try

Well I was asking because I have my 2 Type Rs in a custom small ported box and they have punchy bass and hit lows really good but I never heard another system :( (Meaning sat in the car for a demo)

Component System

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

some subs like bigger boxes and bigger ports. other like smaller enclosures. you need to check the specs on your subs to see what work best in

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

some subs like bigger boxes and bigger ports. other like smaller enclosures. you need to check the specs on your subs to see what work best in

Yeah I know what you mean, just something I was curious about thanks for the answers though.

My box is a little bit smaller than what the recommended specs recommend but it still sounds great. :)

Component System

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Also power comes into play with size also. If you are running higher power then recommended you should stick to the box being on the smaller side. I think? Lol

say a sub handles 2000-4000 watts and needs 3-5 cubes. If you are throwing 4k watts to it, then it should be closer to 3 cubes right?

the best way to find out is to build and rebuild and rebuild till you find what works the sub only has a small factor to do with sound the most part is the enclosure i was told at one time that 15s are louder but wont be solid but that person was a fool it is all in the enclosure so good luck

my 15 played whatever i through at them...lows..mid and high bass...i was tuned around 37 so it was pefect for my various music. gotta have a good enclosure and good power to control the subs. with that they will sound as tight as a 12

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived