Jump to content

100$-120$ component price range


Thewes

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was originally looking at the re xxx components but after I saw they are 600 dollars a set I decided to pass. What is a nice loud sounding component set for about 100-120 dollars? I've seen the phoenix gold for 80 and heard good things, but want to see what else is out there.

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted
pheonix gold just change the tweet out for some seas silk domes imo

eh I feel like phoenix gold is you get what you pay for. Im no audiophile but still I want some nice gear.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...