New HU installed! (pics and vids)

Uploading right now for ya :) should be all processed in about 15.

seeing this makes me wanta cry........ i smoked my double din today...... amplified speaker wire touched a factory wire (temp tied in till amps were running) and sent 300 watts in to the head unit :censored: ordered the amp chip that fried today (tda 7560) hope that is all that cooked

nice hu looks good

Yeah thanks for the comments guys.

And here you go Tech, I hope this helps :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Looks cool man. Just be careful with the RCAs. :censored: Damn Pico fuse.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Man that Headunit is so clean. Looks fast compared to alot I've seen in person. You definitely gave me the extra push I needed to purchase this HU.

I'll be getting one in a couple weeks after my bank account goes up. (Just bought a LG Xenon)

Thanks for the vid mayne!

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

oh man makes me want to replace my 9887, that headunit is blazing fast! im surprised.

when browsing songs, can you do increments? like on my 9887 you can press the numbers to skip to a region.

just want to know cuz i have 6k songs it should be hard to browse without that feature.

btw try to not cover your camera mic, i used to do that, it affects the sounds that we hear, it usually softens the highs when you cover it up

Man that Headunit is so clean. Looks fast compared to alot I've seen in person. You definitely gave me the extra push I needed to purchase this HU.

I'll be getting one in a couple weeks after my bank account goes up. (Just bought a LG Xenon)

Thanks for the vid mayne!

No problem man. You won't be disappointed.

oh man makes me want to replace my 9887, that headunit is blazing fast! im surprised.

when browsing songs, can you do increments? like on my 9887 you can press the numbers to skip to a region.

just want to know cuz i have 6k songs it should be hard to browse without that feature.

btw try to not cover your camera mic, i used to do that, it affects the sounds that we hear, it usually softens the highs when you cover it up

I have no idea.

And sorry about the mic thing, my camera is so small and hard to hold, I don't even know where the mic is. :(

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived