Red-navi-916 Posted October 31, 2009 Report Posted October 31, 2009 anyone coming out tonight? BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Red-navi-916 Posted October 31, 2009 Report Posted October 31, 2009 sweeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!1 im the only one going BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
zfrerichs Posted October 31, 2009 Report Posted October 31, 2009 fine!! ill go gosh! lol Roseville, CA
Red-navi-916 Posted October 31, 2009 Report Posted October 31, 2009 fine!! ill gogosh! lol yess good shit ill see you there.. my phone is still broken so if u dont show up ill be at ur house believe that! BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
8v fury Posted October 31, 2009 Report Posted October 31, 2009 Once again I am watching my girlfriends kids. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Red-navi-916 Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 ROLL CALL ZACKARIAH AND I ARE MEEETING AT PANDA BOUT TO EAT SOME ORANGE CHIKEN FRIED RICE BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Red-navi-916 Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 it was koo.. cold as hell BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
thehoe92 Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 some how my feet got wet? fuckin way to cold Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Red-navi-916 Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 some how my feet got wet?fuckin way to cold maybe all of your pussy juice went down your shorts when we were talking about meade dont punch me see u tomorrow at garys ur coming right BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
thehoe92 Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 maybe all of your pussy juice went down your shorts when we were talking about meade dont punch me see u tomorrow at garys ur coming right yousa dead man muhfucka! gary's? Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.