Last Nor Cal show of the db drag year

ALPINE408

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

that was 49 class he didnt hit a 49.9

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.a...1&Method=12

Oh snaps, Alpine trying to sneak in a 149.9 instead of the registered 144.9...LMFAO!!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Oh snaps, Alpine trying to sneak in a 149.9 instead of the registered 144.9...LMFAO!!!

zak's 15 can do that burped at 30hz :lol:

I can do that and still climb with half the cone area and half the power :lol:

anyways, whose in the black yukon he came to the chico show IIRC

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

that was 49 class he didnt hit a 49.9

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.a...1&Method=12

Ahh damn, my bad, 144.9

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Ahh how sweet everyone talkin bout me...

Played on the mic a little.. Peeking at 38hz don't really have anything constant around there just did some jeezy in the 40s hz but whatever... Didn't need much to win.. Even starting with bass knob down, oops.. Played a few songs pulling a 147.x droppin down to 12volts nothing impressive... Need an alt but car audio prolly put on hold right now..

Fun show, down south so gave me an excuse to make a weekend out of it, monterey, santa cruz ect... Plus prolly gonna be last show for a while.. Just graduated college and got a few things lined up.. Don't really have the time.. Havn't been on here in a while.. Tryin to work on stuff when I have time, but don't have time to be on smd all day everyday you know.. Or even once every few weeks it seems lol..

Anyways thanks Team Bassick and Audio Connections for awsome show and also Doug.. Hope the vids arn't too bad

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

wow people still go to stereo shows???? j/k nice to see that 160 alpine. brian wins as always. maybe when my hoe gets done ill take back my 39.9 crown.

i cant wait for the ho to get done that truck needs to be in the 49 class that shit going to be slappen crazy as fuck bz ho that slaped yo mama . that show was fun good times with team bassick and all the other peps that came out http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

wow people still go to stereo shows???? j/k nice to see that 160 alpine. brian wins as always. maybe when my hoe gets done ill take back my 39.9 crown.

i dont know about ALWAYS... :P

that was the 1st time i lost to him. but it was the 1st time ive been right about him beating me. i assume he's going to kick my ass at every show. i gotta do better at the next show so we can battle a little longer. it's too much fun going against that guy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i dont know about ALWAYS... :P

that was the 1st time i lost to him. but it was the 1st time ive been right about him beating me. i assume he's going to kick my ass at every show. i gotta do better at the next show so we can battle a little longer. it's too much fun going against that guy.

dam skittles eazy about the allways shit :friends::friends::friends: put in work bro lol

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Archived