Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

I think you're pushing it at 62%. The most I've ever seen is a 54% gain, so you're overestimating at 62%. Check in with THIS GUY to see how to get the most out of your system. He beat you in two competitions, you know. Been in the business 10 years now. He knows his shit... :good:

BTW, you should switch your subs to JL Audios. I hear they do over 170 dB at half volume. :rofl:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

everything is coming together nice

i'm digging the a-pillars can't wait till this bitch is done

getcha pull

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

"rock dont pee on my box. damn"

lol

no respect

i cant wait to see this thing making music. oh btw its nice to see quality pictures and videos in a thread with a tahoe hahaha

keep it up.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i cant believe i didnt get called out on that.........when i JOKINGLY said i had 5000lbs of wire in the car, i would say at LEAST 34.3% of the people took me litterally :D

Normally, I don't watch the full video's,(actually have the sound turned off, at work) but this is the last straw you are on check now...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

I think you're pushing it at 62%. The most I've ever seen is a 54% gain, so you're overestimating at 62%. Check in with THIS GUY to see how to get the most out of your system. He beat you in two competitions, you know. Been in the business 10 years now. He knows his shit... :good:

BTW, you should switch your subs to JL Audios. I hear they do over 170 dB at half volume. :rofl:

so i went to that link, and its his youtube channel... he has 4 videos that are above 4 stars and they are all about his "throttle response"... all his other vids are about his subs, and theyre like 1 star... and in one of the vids, half the comments had something about SMD in it, did i miss something?

other than that, its kinda funny ur dog peed on ur box lol, sucks tho, hope it dont stink up tha hoe ;) a-pillars look great, and i cant wait to see what your plans are for the box... in the vid, u were starting to say, might not even replace it, then you kinda cut that part out lol... waiting on more vids! get them turbos kicked back in :friends:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

so i went to that link, and its his youtube channel... he has 4 videos that are above 4 stars and they are all about his "throttle response"... all his other vids are about his subs, and theyre like 1 star... and in one of the vids, half the comments had something about SMD in it, did i miss something?

other than that, its kinda funny ur dog peed on ur box lol, sucks tho, hope it dont stink up tha hoe ;) a-pillars look great, and i cant wait to see what your plans are for the box... in the vid, u were starting to say, might not even replace it, then you kinda cut that part out lol... waiting on more vids! get them turbos kicked back in :friends:

Sorry about the confusion. There was a topic up about that guy sending messages to a couple SMD members bragging that his system was louder that Steve's. He also claimed to have hit 170+ dB at half volume and beat Steve in two competitions. However, his system's a joke. I laugh so hard every time I see one of his vids.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

i cant believe i didnt get called out on that.........when i JOKINGLY said i had 5000lbs of wire in the car, i would say at LEAST 34.3% of the people took me litterally :D

Im 85-90% certain that I chuckled at your estimations. :rofl:

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

damn steve. every time you build something you raise the bar, which gives the rest of us motivation to go and build the best of our capabillities. the tahoe is coming out cleaner and meaner than ever before thanks for all the pics and tips "i wasnt trying to rhyme " lol