Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

There's the jailbreak...sorry, not trying to whore your thread with off topic stuff.

You wont lose any of your playlists...at least I didnt. Everything stays the exact same, just adds the 3rd party app stores.

whats all that talk at 1:50 about having to do this every time you reboot or restart? I dont wanna do that....

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I'm grabbing that jailbreak now, I'll let everyone know how it is....maybe we should just make a topic on it instead of cluttering up this thread?

Shit looks great Steve, awesome work.

Edit: Jailbreak worked like a charm for me, already using Cydia

Edited by littleitaly1990

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

sorry to bug you man but i have been searching all over the internet for some good adhesive spray. i see the one that you use is st230 with a spray gun. can you tell me where i can get the 5 gal spray and gun from and rough idea how much. thanks a lot in advance and by the way great work on everything you do i wish i had half the talent. but i am learning as i read every post you make lol

whats all that talk at 1:50 about having to do this every time you reboot or restart? I dont wanna do that....

He is saying it's tethered for itouches, not iphones. this is the non tethered version so you dont have to re-jailbreak it everytime you connect it. The other jailbreak methods for iphones running firmware later than 3.0 have had to be re-jailbroken everytime it's connected to the computer. Blackra1n doesnt make you do this, it's just a 1 time deal unless you restore your iphone, then you have to jailbreak it again.

I'm grabbing that jailbreak now, I'll let everyone know how it is....maybe we should just make a topic on it instead of cluttering up this thread?

Shit looks great Steve, awesome work.

Edit: Jailbreak worked like a charm for me, already using Cydia

Yeah, man. Easiest jailbreak ever, imo. Even those prior to 3.0 required more work than this...just make it ra1n. lol

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

It was quick and easy. I already have full GPS, completely different everything (customized the hell out of it), video recorder (3G), and more...definitely worth the time. I just hope there is a way to keep everything if I shut my phone off or use itunes..I'll look into it in a little bit.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

It was quick and easy. I already have full GPS, completely different everything (customized the hell out of it), video recorder (3G), and more...definitely worth the time. I just hope there is a way to keep everything if I shut my phone off or use itunes..I'll look into it in a little bit.

You shouldnt have any issues, I hook mine up to the computer every night (automatically brings up itunes) and I haven't had any issues with it needing to be re-broken.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Elvis: there is a headphone/lineout jack on the back of the mac. That goes directly into the pioneer and after relabeling "Aux1" to "Carputer", its just another source now. Pretty easy actually.

Ok, Just wondering!!

Everything looks Titt's like always Steve!!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Coo i will look into it....my only problem is i spent a LOT of time setting up all my playlists etc and i dont want to lose that........no choice huh?

meade i have someone to jailbreak your phone for free if u want he did his and his gf's lmk.. if you already havent done it...

i jumped in the convo didnt really ready any posts lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Yes BlackRa1n is so easy! I mentioned it earlier but was kinda ignored. And that thing a 1:50 it's talking about the 8GB 3rd Generation iPod Touches, it a tethered jailbreak, which means-

Everytime you COMPLETELY shut the iPod down (Or it runs out of battery) then you have to run the program.

And if anybody wants to know how to get free apps then (Including Steve - Which I doubt, but just throwing it out there),... Well you know who to talk to :ph34r:;)

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!