I'm moving down to the Baltimore/DC area soon and I am in the process of looking for a new job. I am pretty fresh into the workforce, as I just got my degree in economics in July 08. I am currently auditor for a magazine auditing firm, where excellent customer service is an absolute necessity. I am looking for anything in finance, auditing, etc, basically anything that will start a career in finance. Any help or pointers is much appreciated!

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

I'm moving down to the Baltimore/DC area soon and I am in the process of looking for a new job. I am pretty fresh into the workforce, as I just got my degree in economics in July 08. I am currently auditor for a magazine auditing firm, where excellent customer service is an absolute necessity. I am looking for anything in finance, auditing, etc, basically anything that will start a career in finance. Any help or pointers is much appreciated!

www.usajobs.gov

Use the search feature they have for MD. PM me if you need any help with the site. You'll need to create an account. One thing you might want to search with it is Census. They were hiring around 1500-2000 people.

You can also try northrop grumman,

http://www.integ.com/careers/

www.csc.com

www.honeywell.com

www.rayjobs.com

and search for myspace jobs...its a good source to look as well.

Good luck

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

No problem. Just the one thing to remember with usajobs...they are slow. Also once you click apply, does it take you to a questionnaire site? When I first applied through there, I didn't know thats what it was doing and never finished all my apps hahaha. I'll keep an eye out for something as well. Definitely search Census with usajobs.

~Mike

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Yea, every time I applied for something there was a nice long questionaire. I have some patience tho haha, but yea I gotta check more into the census, thanks Mike!

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB