Hadnt posted any good video of the setup, and it was like 12:15am so they arent the brightest but its got a good showing of what it does.

As always comments are welcome :hairtrick:

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

lol nice video man shoulda did it while the car audio guy were at best buy tho show them what a good install sounds like :)

Haha, maybe tomorrow will host a drive-by vid or something..haha

There is NO where close to go beat the shit outa it and not get a pissed off person real fast, so i figure that was the safest place and time being right up againt the freeway and all.

THANKS

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

looks good man. highs look loud. hows that new alt?

Thanks man, its a piece of shit...I think the exciter isnt kicking it up or something, i just need to save some loot and call up mechman.

I really wanted a 150 in my truck and i dont think its got it in it by a long shot, so electical then wall it are up for winter.Unless of course im deaf and think its not as loud as everyone else says it is..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Sounds good man, personally I wouldn't use the bass boost on the Pioneer deck because its sending a dirty signal to your amps (don't try to make your system sound louder using bass boost or loudness) but that's just my 2 cents :)

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

Sounds good man, personally I wouldn't use the bass boost on the Pioneer deck because its sending a dirty signal to your amps (don't try to make your system sound louder using bass boost or loudness) but that's just my 2 cents :)

Its not a pioneer deck, and i have all the bass,eq,and boosts set to 0.Loudness is off and sub out is set to 0. Its a 39$ VR head from walmart..thats what the begining of the vid is, showing everything is off. i tend to turn the treb up a notch or 2 on rap songs but thats the only contrlling i do at all.

Thanks, i cant complain for what it is.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

It impressed me when i got to see it that night when we hung out for alittle bit, its actually surprisingly loud for those power acoustiks LOL i was shocked :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones