i prefer the 360. Now that the 120 gb hard drive is out, that just closed the deal. I def dont need a ps3 now. Besides GTA 4 is going to be better on 360 because you get all of the downloadable content from LIVE. They said that their will be different islands you can get that add 4-6 more hours of gameplay. Oh and whoever said that their will be loads of games this summer for ps3 is crazy. Their is nothing coming out for PS3 except metal gear solid. For 360 there is bioshock, forza 2, gta 4, mass effect, stranglehold and oh yea a lil game called halo 3...

i prefer the 360. Now that the 120 gb hard drive is out, that just closed the deal. I def dont need a ps3 now. Besides GTA 4 is going to be better on 360 because you get all of the downloadable content from LIVE. They said that their will be different islands you can get that add 4-6 more hours of gameplay. Oh and whoever said that their will be loads of games this summer for ps3 is crazy. Their is nothing coming out for PS3 except metal gear solid. For 360 there is bioshock, forza 2, gta 4, mass effect, stranglehold and oh yea a lil game called halo 3...

you must be on crack saying there isnt any games coming out. and btw, you can at least swap hard drives with the ps3. you can go pretty much as big as you like. so idk y the 360 sold you on that.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived