lol dude dont get your panties in a wad i just saw the vid and thought id post it i dont even own one i still got tha ps2.....and yes most of it is probably true or they wouldnt make a 5 minute vid about it....but none the less its still bad ass just like the 360

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i didnt mean to come off as a dick, so i apologize. but damn, why the hell cant ps3 lovers shut up about the 360 and visa versa? hell, some people have both. good for them (meade :) ) i hate hearing this is better than that. its tiring. just like domestic vs. import.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i didnt mean to come off as a dick, so i apologize. but damn, why the hell cant ps3 lovers shut up about the 360 and visa versa? hell, some people have both. good for them (meade :) ) i hate hearing this is better than that. its tiring. just like domestic vs. import.

Imports all da way :)

games aside for a piece of hardware the PS3 is hands down a better machine then the 360, i own both and love the ps3 hardware over the 360.

Game wise though 360 murders PS3 at the moment there are far more entertaining games for me on 360 atm then ps3

games aside for a piece of hardware the PS3 is hands down a better machine then the 360, i own both and love the ps3 hardware over the 360.

Game wise though 360 murders PS3 at the moment there are far more entertaining games for me on 360 atm then ps3

True

but i think they will Make better games once they

know how to full use the ps3 :)

Archived