DC Sound Lab

LVL 5-15" just showed up today

Haha the spyders are super stiff and to mount it I will sit in there, pain in the ass but it will be loud and the sub in there now is around 70lbs so about the same, but I gotta rebuild my back chamber so I can 1) fit the sub and 2) I need to try and put a slot port in the back instead of the crappy PVC ones so I will make sure and get install pics and my numbers once I get it tested

• 2 weeks later...

just got done working on the jeep, we added a wall infront of the sub, i ended up doing a 151.1 at 44 htz, im nowhere near satisfied but i know the nox is not right for the sub so i am going to try and get it up to a 152 then keep it like that until meca finals which is on oct 3-4 and then after that im going to get a new car so i will keep updates here soon, i will have pics tomorrow and maybe a video or 2

Well i tested on a single lv5 12 last year with damn near 20kw of power. It held up with 4 stiff spiders for the 3 burps i did at that power. That motor has alot of control over the coil and that helps alot. I know it wont take it at 20 Hz though. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif haha