DC Sound Lab

LVL 5-15" just showed up today

First off this sub is just a badass piece of machinary, heavy as heck, stiff spiders, this thing is just flawless, I have to add 2 more layers of mdf to my baffle then I'm going to put it in on 2- crossfire 2400d's, last time I clamped it I was getting 8400 watts out of those so in my 6th order wall I'm hoping to do a 151 or better at the headrest and I'll have pics posted soon

PICSSS

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

First off this sub is just a badass piece of machinary, heavy as heck, stiff spiders, this thing is just flawless, I have to add 2 more layers of mdf to my baffle then I'm going to put it in on 2- crossfire 2400d's, last time I clamped it I was getting 8400 watts out of those so in my 6th order wall I'm hoping to do a 151 or better at the headrest and I'll have pics posted soon

was that with a true rms clamp meter and it was that jus a straight burp no roll of the volume?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

i dont know if that lvl 5 is going to like 8k my buddy has a hardtime with his taking 4k+ with his 18s but GL

oh damn thanks for reminding me! i need to scope his amps ASAP

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew