groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 well guys....My little Mans just growin on up.....He starts school on monday.... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Beanz Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 is he goin on kindy garden? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Rigo Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 Thank god our still alive. i've been waiting to see more masterpieces from u "Da 2tone HOE from the 520"
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 is he goin on kindy garden?Yes sir he is...... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 Thank god our still alive. i've been waiting to see more masterpieces from uthanks man... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 My roomy Chris and i...took our boys to the air show a few weeks ago.. My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Beanz Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 man the little ones just grow up so fast dont they. That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 good to see you back here, and glad things are working out on your end.... but.... Get to work, on something, anything lol dont forget pics man I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
EricR Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 wb man !!! i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.