I was thinking about theft protection for my subs last night when I read on here that if a thief cannot steal it, he/she/it will tear it up instead. I thought about using a speaker grill for my subs. I bought a set that light up (they were only $10 a grille and a buddy of mine was selling them). However, there are 2 holes large enough for even my hand to fit through with a screwdriver. So I was wondering:

Would some sort of wire mesh attached to the back of my grilles make it difficult for someone to stab my subs? Would it affect speaker performance?

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

i say just park it in the light and if you hear something put a hole in them lol j/k

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I was thinking about theft protection for my subs last night when I read on here that if a thief cannot steal it, he/she/it will tear it up instead. I thought about using a speaker grill for my subs. I bought a set that light up (they were only $10 a grille and a buddy of mine was selling them). However, there are 2 holes large enough for even my hand to fit through with a screwdriver. So I was wondering:

Would some sort of wire mesh attached to the back of my grilles make it difficult for someone to stab my subs? Would it affect speaker performance?

I would think that you would still be able to stab through the mesh, IMO the best protection is not advertising your sh*t, I.E. bumping in your neighborhood, or having too many audio/equipment stickers on your car, also having a good quality alarm is a plus, or even having a garage to put you car in will help exponentially.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i say just park it in the light and if you hear something put a hole in them lol j/k

I'm 17, so I can't put a hole in them.

And a bodygaurd is out of the budget, by a few thousand dollars.

I know there's know way to make it impossible for them, but making it more difficult would help. I also plan on wiring the original siren that came with my alarm inside the cabin, which will be very annoying. That, and a lot of other ideas, many of which I am not going to post.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

I'm 17, so I can't put a hole in them.

And a bodygaurd is out of the budget, by a few thousand dollars.

I know there's know way to make it impossible for them, but making it more difficult would help. I also plan on wiring the original siren that came with my alarm inside the cabin, which will be very annoying. That, and a lot of other ideas, many of which I am not going to post.

What if there was a situtation so frustrating to the crook that he decided to just torch the car instead..........sorry I just thought of the worst possible outcome, but hey is could happen.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived