Hobby's 2004 Silverado Ex Cab

Hell yeah Hobby! Keep the numbers coming! Nick needs some competition! Lol

My bass is louder than your mom...

DC Level 4 15" with Level XL soft parts

Planet Audio BB2400.1

Pioneer DEH-6000UB Head Unit

950 amp Kinetic Battery

By the way, have you heard anything on that other 8k?

Planet Audio BB2400.1

950 amp Kinetic Battery

Supposed to be here Saturday. I want to put it in the truck for Sundays DB Drag comp but dont know if I will have time. I have a few things to change around so it isnt going to be quick and easy. More like hard and tedious. Also should be getting my second set of dual inputs from Toolmaker any day now.

go take some pictures of what you did bracing wise

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

You can just see the tops of the braces in this picture. I radiused and rounded over the leading edges of the braces. They are about 8" long each glued and screw in from the inside with a long 3" screw from the top edge into the rear port wall. Its solid as a rock now. I wont be able to take a better pict till Saturday or Sunday. The tape on the trim and window is just temporary. Trying to trace down some rattles. Im finding out that everything back there is rattling :D My dome light is buzzing, getting very annoying. Im going to do something about that this weekend.

teamdeadlyhertz.jpg

Hobby, I wish I could build like you man. And hopefully you have it on Sunday. I wanna hear that shit!

Planet Audio BB2400.1

950 amp Kinetic Battery

Archived