Second Skin Audio

t line box design.............ok updated with the pic what do you think

Well if I can get good enough feed back on it, I'm going to build it and start a build log. The back of the box is where I'm going to build the amp rack, over top of the bottom part where the "L" sticks out. Thinking about floating the amps there. Not sure yet. I'm decent at metal fabrication so I might make same floating racks with metal. Either that or it will just be a wall with a cover panel all carpeted in.

You're gonna brace the corners(don't remember the correct term for those 45's in the corners), right? I think you want as smooth of a wave path as possible.

My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.

Yep! What would be even better is some 10" PVC tube and cut it in 1/4's and put them in the corners!

My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.

If you loose that 10", it would probably affect everything. Difference between the loudest, cleanest sounding Kickers or just another loud Kicker setup. You've spent all the effort tuning the box to be perfect with the subs and car, so I say spend an extra day building it and make it perfect.

This is gonna be hella loud when you're done! What rig and amps?