what head unit is this?

Take the head unit out, and it should have a sticker on the actual unit that will give you information (at least the model) and you should be able to go from there, but I will warn you most companies don't make it cheap to replace faceplates due to the fact that it would be real easy to steal a unit with the face removed and request a new face.
just buy a new HU. prob solved ;)
to be honest. please take it somewhere before you burn your car to the ground playing with things you have no knowledge of.

what they all said!! Or if you want to learn how to do the radio install find a friend or older brother, or even someone local from this board, its not hard stuff to do, but the first time is very daunting, remember to disconnect the battery negative(-) the black side before removing and installing the old and new radio. As per driving a stick the first two times was hard, but then after that it simple, and I can drive any car cause I can drive a stick, it as help many of times being able to drive stick, plus burn outs come real easy!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

• 2 weeks later...

what helped me learning to drive a stick, i would find a good rock point for my foot so instead of using my whole leg to try and be accurate with the clutch, i'd bury my heal into the floorboard and use my calf muscles alone.

Basicly what you want to do is let off the clutch till you feel it start to grab while giving it a little gas, then when the car gets rollin, slowly let off the clutch while giving it more gas.

Oh and once you get used to a stick, it's hard to make yourself drive an automatic.. i've found myself looking for the clutch in my truck often :D