what head unit is this?

so my moms boyfriend just bought me a car my first car...91 nissan sentra...its not the greatest whip in the world but fuck it its mine and i love it... but anyways the guy who had it before me put some kind of HU in it but lost the faceplate so right now i have no radio and i have no idea what kind of HU it is and since it wasnt me who bought it i have no way to contact the guy he bought it from. so how do i go about finding out what kind of headunit it is so i can maybe get a new faceplate if its worth it?

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.

Off Topic: Here is a little inspiration.lol

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...sa%3DN%26um%3D1

QUOTE (ryde2idie @ May 9 2009, 07:37 AM) i feel your pain man, but ya gotta keep on poundin. a sub will slap you in the back of the head for years and years, itll make your ears hurt, and caus a small heart attack, but 10 bucks says it wont stab you in the back.
QUOTE (Rogers @ Sep 20 2009, 06:59 PM) well my woman bitches and moans about me building boxes and spending so much time outside..... but when the bass line starts she shuts up quick...
/nuff said

Take the head unit out, and it should have a sticker on the actual unit that will give you information (at least the model) and you should be able to go from there, but I will warn you most companies don't make it cheap to replace faceplates due to the fact that it would be real easy to steal a unit with the face removed and request a new face.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

but I will warn you most companies don't make it cheap to replace faceplates due to the fact that it would be real easy to steal a unit with the face removed and request a new face.

Can't you buy the faceplates of eBay?

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!