Help me pick what phone and what cell service provider. (AT&T or VERIZON)?Poll now up!come vote!

Which cell provider would you recommend between AT&T and VERIZON?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which cell provider would you recommend between AT&T and VERIZON?

• AT&T
    • VERIZON

Hey i would suggest Verizon my family lives down in the Boondocks of Biloxi Mississippi. They get awesome service down there. I would suggest the LG EnV Touch or 1 of the Palm Treo phones. Stay away from the Blackberry Storm its the biggest piece of s**t out there. But i think you will be happy with Verizon Wireless.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i have verizon right now and i hate it... i would go with at&t and we know how u get all thee biiiiiitches.......so roll over minutes are a plus

...yeah i dont want shit to be blocked,and why you think i really want a new phone?got girls always texting me like so did you like the picture i sent you?im like what are you talkin about,there like i was in the shower(best example) and sent you a picture and you didnt even comment on it,then im like motha fuxxer i miss out on all this good shit cause of my raggidy ass cell provider...I HAVE GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

i bet u did ....and set it up to vibrate .... :P

OWNED HAHA

Get the Blackberry Bold form Verizon. With Verizon you get service everywhere, yes they do block some features on some phones like Wifi on the blackberrys but if you always have service it doesn't make a difference. AT&T does have a faster 3G network than verizon (however that works) but not as good of coverage. Unfortionally verizon doesnt have iPhones.. :(

Hope this helps

i can tell u this about verizon. they block virtually all the cool things about a phone. they make it hard as hell to put ringtones on ur phone. they block bluetooth unless its for a headset.

fairly good coverage tho. seems wherever i dont have caoverage att has it but where they dont i do

i really dont know what you are talking about lol...... they dont block shit... and ringtones are easy as hell to get... get it now.. music ringtones... they dont block anything unless you ask them too...

verizon has coverage everywhere and att i went to for a month and hated it their customer service sucks balls and reception sucked.. and i had the gs like everyone is suggesting but i returned it and got my damn money back......

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

at the moment i have these two .....

Posted Image

Posted Image

both have touchscreen but i like the HTC cause it has a keyboard to .......i just like to feel what i press

dam i like the bottom one,only if it had a dam keyboard

att has better cs in my experience but i like my 50$ boost plan.

Id love that plan i just figured they wouldnt have service in my area...or a phone that i would like

Archived