If you have anything needing to be made on a CNC!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have access to a 3-axis CNC Mill. (Took a Machining class at the college this semester) and if anyone has anything needing made and have the programing for that part or sketch up, let me know and I talked to one of the instructors last night and said that if we have the setup for the part we can use the CNC. Also any thing else that you might need made Metal fabrication wise let me know. I'm in my second year in welding. I just thought I would try and help anyone out that don't have access to any type of Machining or welding equipment that need something build. I'd be more then happy to help out.

One of my projects will be trying to build my own dual alternator bracket for my 04 Tahoe. (I'm waiting on all my Machining tools to come via big brown truck) It will take us three weeks in class before I'll be able to get in the shop to start working.

Shannon

Edited by ImLow78

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

to bad its not a 5 axis. i could have to make me a "mold"

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Sorry Stephen. I'm lucky to have access to a 3 axis. Also guys as long as it don't cost me for Materials I'll do this for free because I'll get a grade on this and I'd rather build cool stuff for people that need it then sit in class all day cutting threads on a shaft or other BS. So you would only be out Shipping to get the part to you.

Also guys give me a list of stuff that people can use around here that I can make. I.E. buss bars and stuff like that.

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

do u think the same bracket will fit my truck i have a 02 sierra. ill be more than happy to pay for shipping.

If it has the 4.8 or the 5.3 motor I believe they are the same. It will take me a little bit for the design of it. I wish I had one to digitize but I don't and I'll have to draw one up from scratch. unless I can find a print of one already drawn up on the net some where.

Shannon

i need more Dc stamps!!

if i got you the CAD Art for the Logo- can you stamp them?

-Drew

Sure! Just shoot me a PM on what you need and I'll try and hook you up. Just remember that If I don't have to buy metal then all your out is shipping but if I have to buy anything then price will be according to the material that was bought.

Shannon

NP. I'm sure if I get one made for my Tahoe I'll have three or four made in case someone else needs one that don't have the $350-$400 for one.

Shannon

you think the alt bracket would also work on a 03' Avalanche w/5.3L? if so let me know, i'll take one when you get them made up.

2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66

Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

Amps: US Amps XT4000D, US Amps XT 1600.4

Front Stage: CDT Audio EF-61FG 6 1/2" components

Rear: Pioneer coax's

Sub Stage: RE SE15D4's