Beanz Prototype Box for his Prototype subs... Vids are here Nice flex

wait like how do i use the fence ima little lost here

and yeah it looks all right just its a little lumpy but hopefully the box dont leak wit hthe glue and sillicone.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

All right cool update here i got my SUBS WHO HOOO :clapping::good::yahoo: and thanks again kandiman for the subs and glad to help out roscoe on his lil thing so heres the subs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Beefy lil things there are next up pics of my prototype box for my prototype subs lol

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

All right now on to my prototype box for my prototyoe subs lol

SO im like low on money so i used the next best thing for clamps so i could glue on the front baffle

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next i rounded the port a little bit so i could have that smooth response

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next we put screws on the bottome of the box so it could hold down some more

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now on to the first part of the port

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Weight clamps lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

This here my fellow forum go-ers is what you call "HANDS ON LEARNING"

You can't "talk the talk" unless you "walk the walk"..............................can I get an AMEN!

BROTHERS ..............that there is what we KY folk say (without teeth) NICE JOB!

Careful, were safety, and now............. the builds are on...........

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp

looking good mang :good:

and i love my birch box. its so much better then MDF and looks nicer too lol :)

i know man its SO MUCH LIGHTER a single 12 inch prefab ported box weights as much as the box i built and thats a buge differece glad i went with the birch

This here my fellow forum go-ers is what you call "HANDS ON LEARNING"

You can't "talk the talk" unless you "walk the walk"..............................can I get an AMEN!

BROTHERS ..............that there is what we KY folk say (without teeth) NICE JOB!

Careful, were safety, and now............. the builds are on...........

oh man your telling me about it people on here make it look easy to build this stuff and it was hard man i give much respect to people that do this.

Now on to the sanding WHICH I HATE NOW but my friend for some reason loves it lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And i learned a new thing yesterday too. BUY A BUNCH OF CLAMPS you really need them when your building a box

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived