Beanz Prototype Box for his Prototype subs... Vids are here Nice flex

All right guys so this is my first time that i built a box and belive me i learned that this is not a easy task to build a box so i give you guys props on this.Me and a couple friends started out and id like to give a lot of props to my friends since they really helped me out on this without them i think id be box less.so enough with awards on with sum pics and list of stuff.That and a big thanks to Noobtastic14(Drew)for the design with out him no design for me.

titebond II

few clamps at home depot.

3/4 BIRCH went for the good stuff for my first time

so heres some cut pieces

Posted Image

Posted Image

The stuff

Posted Image

The table saw Sick lil thing my frined has

Posted Image

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

My friend cutting the pieces

Posted Image

Posted Image

Top piece

Posted Image

one of the sides being glued on

Posted Image

some scewes on the box not too much though

Posted Image

Posted Image

Repping the SMD

Posted Image

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Front of baffle its not the worlds greatest but we tried

Posted Image

Pieces cut out

Posted Image

Little test fit with a blown infinity

Posted Image

Coming together

Posted Image

We ran into a problem though while trying to doubt baffle it

Posted Image

all good though we put a little extra wood in there so it'll hold up hopefully

More pics tomorrow as the subs come in tomorrow :D:clapping: thanks Kandiman. so any opinions or comments much appericated either negative or good its all good.

looks good bro... i know its hard to cut a circle with a jig saw.. i dont have a router with a jasper either... lol...

keep it up...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

Posted Image

Posted Image

Free hand cutting with a table saw= BAD IDEA if that decides to kick back your looking for some hurt! The nicer and bigger the tablesaw, the more they wanna kill you when you free hand. Use a groove guider or edge guide when you can. Otherwise, nice start. Your gonna be amazed how much lighter birch is compared to an MDF box. Do work!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Looks like fun!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

yeah thing is that the box isnt really straight lol kind of lumpy everywerhe but hopefull if we seal it it wont blow out much air

Free hand cutting with a table saw= BAD IDEA if that decides to kick back your looking for some hurt! The nicer and bigger the tablesaw, the more they wanna kill you when you free hand. Use a groove guider or edge guide when you can. Otherwise, nice start. Your gonna be amazed how much lighter birch is compared to an MDF box. Do work!

I TOLD HIM that but were mexican lol either way thought we did a lot of stuff were not suppose to like not wear eye protectino,or face masks for the dust,we thought of all that at the end of the day when we were almost finished lol

dude that is hella dangerous! use the fence for god sake!

looking really nice for a first box build, mine wasn't even close to that lol ( i used a $20 jigsaw and a $20 corded drill that can't even drive a screw, so also used a screwdriver lol)

edit: also if you use a fence your cuts will be straighter

Archived