I have 2 different versions of this song and both do not have barely any bass.

I have everything full tilt on both versions and it just makes my sub hum.

1 was from iTunes and the other was from green cable.

where did you guys get your version from and could you if possible screenshot an analyzation of audacity so I can compare my version.

I really want to slam this song because I know it has good lows.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

thats what is weird to me is that an iTunes high quality digital version could not slam but one from a CD which is the same source as iTunes does.

but I doubt I am going to be able to touch your iPod since you will be doing non stop demos all night :lol:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

EPICENTER FTW soundstream epicenter makes my version KNOCK

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

lol I don't think nyman or logan runs one of those and it still slams

well there are some version out there that have a ton of bass on them i guess it depends on which version you got but still EPICENTER

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

The version I have (torrent download) definitely slams, but the notes are very loud at the beginning and the end, but seems not as loud in the middle of the song. It's very noticeable, especially the 31hz note. I've always wondered about this.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

The version I have (torrent download) definitely slams, but the notes are very loud at the beginning and the end, but seems not as loud in the middle of the song. It's very noticeable, especially the 31hz note. I've always wondered about this.

Yup, noticed this too.

When i first heard it i thought my sub was dying lol! Then i restarted the song and it was loud again. It's a shame though the song rocks

'99 Civic hatch

18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port

Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms

Videos:

Youtube