07mazda3s Posted April 10, 2007 Report Posted April 10, 2007 This is off of about 200watts. As always, I want to hear some comments. Quote Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
civichatch Posted April 10, 2007 Report Posted April 10, 2007 LOVING THAT BOX DUDE. And it looks like its hungry by the way its eating that shirt hahaha. Quote System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 10, 2007 Report Posted April 10, 2007 SUB IS REALLY FUCKEN HUNGRY.......GIVE ME SOME POWER!!!!!!! Quote
07mazda3s Posted April 10, 2007 Author Report Posted April 10, 2007 SUB IS REALLY FUCKEN HUNGRY.......GIVE ME SOME POWER!!!!!!! For real, max X right now is like 4 centimeters. I can't wait until I can afford a new amp! Quote Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
Chris Posted April 10, 2007 Report Posted April 10, 2007 At least it's some temporary bump in the trunk right? Quote 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
07mazda3s Posted April 10, 2007 Author Report Posted April 10, 2007 At least it's some temporary bump in the trunk right? Yes, except permanenet. I'm getting a new amp but not anytime soon. Quote Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
JeremiahCoffel Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Not bad, I had 2 10" Fubrs and they were ran off my old PPI amp and they pounded, once you get more power to that, you'll be suprised. Quote
07mazda3s Posted April 11, 2007 Author Report Posted April 11, 2007 Not bad, I had 2 10" Fubrs and they were ran off my old PPI amp and they pounded, once you get more power to that, you'll be suprised. Yeah, not many people around here like PA but I'm telling you guys this sub hits hard. Quote Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
Cdizzle Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 My sub doesnt get low enough to hit the bass notes in that song, but that was with my other box, I need to try it with this one... Quote Damn Thiefs
07mazda3s Posted April 11, 2007 Author Report Posted April 11, 2007 My sub doesnt get low enough to hit the bass notes in that song, but that was with my other box, I need to try it with this one... Your right it doesn't when I had cvrs that song didnt hit at all. Quote Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.