if a security guard writes down your plates and reports you to the police but they dont catch you and you never ran from or encountered any police what can they do? all they have are witness but no evidence or police report. o nd i live in california. this whole thing is a hypothetical

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

edit: im retarded...but they wont do shit... the cops have to catch you in action i was cuttinthis guys lawn up...i thought it was too long lol... 4 wheel drive hegotmy plates but cops didnt do anything

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

edit: im retarded...but they wont do shit... the cops have to catch you in action i was cuttinthis guys lawn up...i thought it was too long lol... 4 wheel drive hegotmy plates but cops didnt do anything

nice to know, what pissed me off is they tried to say that i endangered some kids life that i almost ran over him and fack dat i did it in a empty lot no kids around im not stupid enough to do that

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

yeah i feel u..i highly doubt anything will happen...they have no proof..right? other then rent a cop

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I did a burnout at a light one time I tried to time it so the light would change and I could take off but it took to long so I had to back the car down and all the tire smoke filled the car finally the light changed and I drove off normally but I saw a cop as I whent through the intersection and he saw the smoke and my bright orange car hit the lights to go after me so I quickly turned into a side street to brush off my quarter fenders got it done just as he pulled up he asked me if all that smoke was from me and I said it was from another car I know he wasn't buying it but he didn't actually see me doing the burnout so he let me go

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

similar story kinda.. yesterday my girlfriend was driving around with her friends at night and she was swerving or whatever to show off and there were no cars around her. then apparently a car sped up to get to her and got her plate number. so an hour later she was home and a cop showed up and asked who was driving the car and asked if she was drunk and she said no so he just left without further questioning.

not really the same thing but yeah

i heard that if you do a burnout and cops catch you, you gotta pay fire department $500 and cops a fine, dont know how much.

Fire department???

My car is auto so I have troubles with burnouts, so I dont do em :P.

The only time I ever thought about reporting some1 to the cops was I was at Lowes (hardware) and this chick in a little red Kompressor drives right through the parking lot, parks horrible in a handicap space, and gets out, and walks in like shes worth a million bucks into the store. Pissed me off so much.

Note: No handicap license plate, and no handicap sticker...WOMAN DRIVERS :shot:

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

my uncle got cought doin a burnout in his old 55 chevy and they took his licence for 4yrs

and my truck has no problems doin a burnout but tires aint cheap so i dont do it, i like to play in the rain tho lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif