Second Skin Audio

SEALED VS PORTED/VENTED

if done right ported can sound just fine, i have my cvr's ported and it bumps harder than any other cvr's ive heard, the specs for my box are in my signature and i used the box calculator on re's website

Are you suppose to tune it low to get good sound quality???

if done right ported can sound just fine, i have my cvr's ported and it bumps harder than any other cvr's ive heard, the specs for my box are in my signature and i used the box calculator on re's website

haha fail. nothing in your sig.

go ported. itll sound fine.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Go ported but are you having them firing bak or forward and depends how you want it sealed tight and more accurate bass ported louder and boomier witch will lead to being heard from farther away

Work truck. 94 s10

Hu: pioneer deh-2000 soon to be new deh-3200ub.

Pg ryval 6.5 coxial sound xtreme 4.6. Orignal 4x10.

Pg rsd1200.1 rsd.

Cerwin vega vmax12.2

big 3

8guage wiring soon to be 0

Go ported but are you having them firing bak or forward and depends how you want it sealed tight and more accurate bass ported louder and boomier witch will lead to being heard from farther away

Is there anyway a ported box can sound good as a sealed box but still be loud???

i hate people that dont use a damn period. it makes it so hard to understand what the hell your saying!!!

sorry...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Is there anyway a ported box can sound good as a sealed box but still be loud???

not really. you wont be disapointed about how a ported box sounds. its just that if you ever did go sealed with the same subs, you will say "hey that sounds a little better." its nothing to worry about.