Second Skin Audio

Cotton In Boxes?

LOL, that is funny, can they not hear their sub sounding like shit?

hell no, they think wal-mart subs are the shit..listen to this a chick in our class was talking about a dudes system saying quote these exact words" in timmys car when he plays his speakers you can stick you head in and its woah, then you pull you head out and you dont hear anything, then you stick you head again, oh its soo cool." i died laughing saying shit my sub is only getting 300 watts and it shakes other peoples trucks..then i said what i saw someone else say on here."my sub will still shit on timmys la 12s even when its constipated

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Please elaborate on these so called "ports" they use.

2-3 pieces of 12 inch long corigated (yeah, the black pipe with the ripples in it) then of course, stuffed with white t's cotton ect.

ive got a couple of the kids in my auto class tomorrow, i'll see i can get some pics of it. he'll think he's the shit when i ask to see his system and start takin pics with my phone, eh?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Guest MegaloManiac

i didnt read the thread but heres my .02 cents.

polyfill added in a box makes the sub "think" the box is bigger than it is...

2-3 pieces of 12 inch long corigated (yeah, the black pipe with the ripples in it) then of course, stuffed with white t's cotton ect.

ive got a couple of the kids in my auto class tomorrow, i'll see i can get some pics of it. he'll think he's the shit when i ask to see his system and start takin pics with my phone, eh?

yea then get a copy of all of the people laughing at him off this form.

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

hell no, they think wal-mart subs are the shit..listen to this a chick in our class was talking about a dudes system saying quote these exact words" in timmys car when he plays his speakers you can stick you head in and its woah, then you pull you head out and you dont hear anything, then you stick you head again, oh its soo cool." i died laughing saying shit my sub is only getting 300 watts and it shakes other peoples trucks..then i said what i saw someone else say on here."my sub will still shit on timmys la 12s even when its constipated

For the love of our lord in heaven! Tell them about SMD.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

My walmart sells two 12s in a sealed box for like 19.99. LMFAO.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

you guys would honestly die laughing if you saw his system.

but...he put forth an honest effort.....its just ghetto and it sucks.

two ten inch Jensen subs (i think) each in their own box. both being ran off his head unit. then in the middle of those two subs is a twelve inch x-plod with a jensen 300 watt amp.

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

My walmart sells two 12s in a sealed box for like 19.99. LMFAO.

i think the one around here does also..i have chris i have..one dude said where can they get 18s...shit if i told ne body where i get my subs from this town would be in hell. this town think you can get a girl more excited going through a mud hole than in a suv with 20,000k of power a 4 "18"..stupid fucking people

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

you guys would honestly die laughing if you saw his system.

but...he put forth an honest effort.....its just ghetto and it sucks.

two ten inch Jensen subs (i think) each in their own box. both being ran off his head unit. then in the middle of those two subs is a twelve inch x-plod with a jensen 300 watt amp.

haha i think i just shit myself laughing :lol:

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

HA i forgot to mention his head unit "puts out 125watts x 4 channels" you wouldnt believe the outragious arguement i got into with him about his head unit maybe doing 25watts x 4 channels. To him, there was no way i was right!

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Archived