200 tweets for $10

white4d96

holly chiit!!.. i might have to buy a few boxes and over price them on craigslist lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Damn, I thought I had a lot of tweeters for sale.. lol

I think these are the GM factory tweeters, I have a few in the garage, and look identical

I cant lie, I used them in a few custom component set ups, and they sounded decent, but 200 for $10? damn

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

WTF 5 cents per tweeter OMG...

Exactly my thoughts. Even if you went through a pair a week those would last you damn near 2 years lol.

I'm tempted to buy a box, build some high-passes, and run some off my HU.

...Just to annoy people someone should do a wall of these =P 130's at 10,000hz?

loljk

Too many projects, too little time...

i would just build a wall full maybe like 10k tweets plus and burp em burn em replace em burp em burn em replace em

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Damn, I thought I had a lot of tweeters for sale.. lol

I think these are the GM factory tweeters, I have a few in the garage, and look identical

I cant lie, I used them in a few custom component set ups, and they sounded decent, but 200 for $10? damn

yup your right.. this is what it said.. " Originally manufactured for Delco to be used in high-end auto sound applications"

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

just proves how cheap factory speakers are!

shipping sucks on these tweeters!!!!!!

Archived