Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i would gladly sell you some PM me.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

got mine today as well, only cost me 25, didn't have much time to look at them before i left for work. im sure i can find something interesting to do with em lol

thats what im thinkin. i gonna try to sell enough to recoup my 25 dolla and maybe buy more :D

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

put 200 tweeters under the car for an alarm :shok: mwahaha wake up in the morning to some guy twitching in your driveway with blood coming from his ears

Exactly what I was thinking. Use a 12volt tone generator wired to an amp. Amp and tone generator would turn on when alarm goes off. Put the tweets inside and outside the vehicle...

hmmm. would that wor...err...hurt? :wacko:

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

mine got here today, i saw them and was like.. now wat am i gonna do with all these.

but i already has stuff from PE in my carts so i had free shipping. and a 5 dollar coupon. so 200 tweeters for 5 dollars

its worth the deal purely because of the molex plugs. is there a female end?

I'm thinking these would be good for rear stage. I can see a bunch in my d-pillar. I might just buy these when I go to buy some speaker wire.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I should have been clear that that WASN'T my vehicle... lol. I found that on the web some time ago. Still.... this would be stupid fun... however, the thought of having to wire and solder all of those tweets is scary!!! :)

lol. I was wondering

and I did poop a little when I saw that

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived