Sonic Electronix

Was told subs was phasing out

u are runnin 0guage to those pr1000's right? they pull hella current man, goin from 2ohm on mine back to 1ohm made things a lil bit diff, i hope u got a few batterys back there for them

and if u ever gunna sell em i got first dibs lol :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

u are runnin 0guage to those pr1000's right? they pull hella current man, goin from 2ohm on mine back to 1ohm made things a lil bit diff, i hope u got a few batterys back there for them

and if u ever gunna sell em i got first dibs lol :)

Yeah every thing is 0 gauge and i just got rid of those and pick up 2-4000 watt kole's and i notice a big freakin difference if u stand in the door way when the bass hits it takes ur breath away also i did the big 3 well 4 all that wire is 0 gauge.

Around tuning frequency, my subs look like they are going out of phase. I've done a resistance check and they are both 4.1 ohms (Weird as hell, cuz they are DVC 4ohm in parrellel) each. My box is symmetrical and the port is in perfectly centered between the subs... I couldn't figure it out.

My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.

Archived