So I FINALLY got internet hooked up over here, now all I need to know are which PS3 games all the cool cats playin!

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

that UFC is so mean on live... my buddy beats me so easy, then logs on there and gets owned horribly lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

• 4 weeks later...

i've been stuck on battlefield 1943 for months now...fully destructable environments (knockk trees down, blow the legs off sniper towers wiith the sniper in there, etc...you get the idea) a shitton of people online, and it handles great (unlike killzone which is damn near unplayable compared to to some of the other shooters available), and its a 15$ download

resistance 2 held me for a while, but sometimes between the screaming 8year olds and people who play all day every day 24/7 the fact that one person can hold down a team kinda wears on you.

theres always socom confrontation if you're into that....i didnt really like it personally but theres alot of people who wont play anything different.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i've been stuck on battlefield 1943 for months now...fully destructable environments (knockk trees down, blow the legs off sniper towers wiith the sniper in there, etc...you get the idea) a shitton of people online, and it handles great (unlike killzone which is damn near unplayable compared to to some of the other shooters available), and its a 15$ download

resistance 2 held me for a while, but sometimes between the screaming 8year olds and people who play all day every day 24/7 the fact that one person can hold down a team kinda wears on you.

theres always socom confrontation if you're into that....i didnt really like it personally but theres alot of people who wont play anything different.

This^^^^^^^^

Im on 360 though but I have found myself playing 1943 more so than COD4andWaW, it only has a few maps and weapons but it just so damn fun for some reason.

Also I have UFC for the 360 but online always seems so damn laggy, it is impossible to counter attacks and dodge attacks.

You might have fun on GTA4 but as mentioned there seem to be alot of little kids screaming on there.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

cod4 is the shit and ive been playing it for almost 3 years now!

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

just got battlefield 1943 add me phayro and preorder COD 6 mofos

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.