Sundown Audio

Give Me Your2 Cents

whats your budget for subs and amps

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Here ya go this will be a hell of alot better for the money and will leave you with money to do what ever else you want.

(4 of these)

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19656

(1 of these)

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=20763

thats $490 shipped to your door

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

What these guys have been trying to tell you and the answer to your question is NO do not buy a Vibe amp unless you absolutely cannot help it. And I mean really here. Your shoes had better be on their 8th year, with 8 kids and 8 mortgages to pay... all that.

The Vibe amps don't make half of the power they are supposed to make; and they are not that reliable, to boot.

You can save money on an amp to push the subs you want, if you shop around; but you don't want to spend your hard-earned cash on garbage.

The funny thing is that, although the Lanzar Vibe series are terrible, that company's Optidrive line is actually very good. If you have to go cheap, then look at those. I have not heard one person who actually owned an Optidrive product who had anything but glowing praise for them.

X2. If you're buying a 1000 Watt RMS x 2 amp for $ 139.99, then you know there is something wrong. A good, 1000 watt rms amp will run you over $300.

BTW, what subs will you be powering?

I got a 1200 watts rms amp that does over it's rated power for $249 shipped directly from the manufacturer, are you saying my amp ain't no good? :aggressive:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I think you would be happy with a pair of Diamond audio d3's or d6's.... imo d3's are one of the best bang for the buck woofers.... ive had 5 of them total and have alot of experience with them... they are slightly under rated so you can throw anywhere from 800-1000rms at a pair no problem... grab the d4 models and get you a Hifonics Bxi1208 or 1210... the hifonics amp is a bit underrated so it would be a perfect match...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

let me chime in here i put together a super clean and loud set up for under 950..u are really even with ur budget can afford quality stuff dc ia and fi offer subs in ur price range

i got a dc level 3 15 for 175

rf bd1000 of ebay for 150

diamond and infinity separates for 150

any decent deck u want thats has 3 outputs for like 150

rf 400.4 off ebay 60 bucks..

knu konceptz 120 all 1/0

and miscellaneas install goods 130

and my cars loud and clean..like earlier mentioned if u know where to look u can get alot for ur 800-900 real talk

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...